12 October 2010

Ichiroya Review

    The fabric is here! So, as promised, here is my review of ichiroya.com.
Overall Rating (5 max): ✯✯✯✯✯ 
Order Placed: 29 September 2010     Order Received: 12 Oct. 2010

Fabric: silk

SizeWidth: 14.5"
  Length: 472.5"
Technique: dyed and woven

History: quite new

Condition: excellent

Price$78.00 $38.00


Fabric as pictured on website:

Fabric as arrived:


Good: Ichiroya.com has a great selection of Japanese kimono fabrics of various fiber content, age, condition and price range. They accepted my payment promptly and my fabric arrived in less than 2 weeks. Their pricing seems fair, as does the shipping charges. The fabric was as pictured and as described on the internet. I didn't have to contact the company so I can't report on their promptness in this area.

Bad: There are way too many choices on this site! 

Overall: I would defiantly shop from this site again!

0 additional insights:

Post a Comment

Template by:
Free Blog Templates